Thursday, June 25, 2009

June

June started off really complicated. I had finals at the beginning of the month and were driving me crazy, but i actually passed all my classes. I was excited because i could finish turning in my paper work for Cal State LA (which I'm starting in the Fall.)


In June 16 my nephew had a small culmination from kinder. They sang a couple of songs and said what they want to be when they grown up. In the morning before he took off he asked me "how do I look bianky?" He also ask me to put some of his special perfume he has, he says that the perfume makes him just "perfect handsome."


After two weeks of pulling my hair out and screaming down the street like a maniac i was able to relax and hang out with a couple of friends.

In June 25 my little cousins graduated from high school. We went over to their house and celebrated. The following sunday we took them out to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment